Use the Validation tool to test if a batch file you have prepared for upload is in the correct format. The Validation tool pinpoints if any part of the file is incorrect saving you time looking for errors.
The Validation tool, installation and user guide can be downloaded from below. Ensure you have read the system requirements and that you have the required software on your computer.
- Ensure your pc has the software required as outlined in the system requirements below.
- Click the LRS Batch Validation tool version 3.5 installer link below and save to your desktop.
- You will need to extract both files.
- Run the setup.exe file.
- You will have successfully installed the software.
Download the latest version of the Validation tool and overwrite the existing version when prompted. If you are having any problems overwriting the old version, contact your IT support as there may be a problem with settings or permissions.
You will need to ensure that the following are on your computer:
- .NET Framework 3.5: visit the Microsoft website (external link) for download and installation details. The installer downloads and installs .NET framework 3.5 if the tool cannot find it installed on the user’s PC.
- MS Access database engine (external link): for processing MS Excel files. Further information is available from the Validation tool installation guide below
We welcome all feedback and comments, please email the LRS Customer Helpdesk or telephone 0845 602 2589.